What are the best books for JET clerk exam?
For JET exams be it any Clerical or Officer recruitment,
- General Awareness
- Computer Aptitude/ Awareness
So now, what books would you need for preparing the above mentioned topics,
Firstly, you don’t need any book in this digital age education, you just need to simply follow some good online portals and educational Youtubers. Now a days most of people do online story.
Some i would suggest are given in the link below
And even if you want to purchase a few book just for beginning it, i would recommend you to buy the books mentioned below for the sake of beginning like
You can visit closecampus.com ,examinspect.com and other websites for JET Clerk officer Books. You can fine there very easily.
I hope my this ans. would solved your problem, so if you any further information about this plz comment below.
For JET Clerk exam preparation, you should select best book
Here i have provided some of the best books for preparation of JET Clerk Officer.
- A Modern approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
- Bank Clerk English by Kiran Prakashan.
- Quantitative Aptitude Made Easy by Ramandeep Singh.
- Computer Knowledge by R. Pillai.
- Banking Awareness: The Complete Book for JET Officer PO and CLERK Examination by Arihant Publishers.
Best of Luck!
Please login first to submit.