Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
81 in stock
JET Clerk Officer Preparation Book 2019 :The book contains syllabus and previous year question paper that is asked in the exam and exercise consists of practice questions. The book also contains Practice Sets designed exactly as per the pattern to boost the confidence of the students. In this JET Clerk Officer book, complete preparation material for Pacement Skill Site has been provided which will help you crack the JET Exam 2019 Clerk Officer Exam.
JET Clerk Officer Syllabus:
Table of Content:
Section-I: Mathematical Aptitude
• Number System • H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers • Decimal Fractions • Simplification • Square Roots and Cube Roots • Average • Problems on Numbers • Problems on Ages • Surds and Indices • Logarithms • Percentage • Profit and Loss • Ratio and Proportion • Partnership • Chain Rule • Pipes and Cisterns • Time and Work • Time and Distance • Boats and Streams • Problems on Trains • Alligation or Mixture • Simple Interest • Compound Interest • Area • Volume and Surface Area • Races and Games of Skill • Calendar • Clocks • Stocks and Shares • Permutations and Combinations • Probability • True Discount • Banker’s Discount • Heights and Distances • Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Computer Knowledge
• Basic Computer Fundamentals • Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities • History and Future of Computers • Networking • Computer Abbreviation • Microsoft-Office • Basic Knowledge of Internet Use • Shortcut Keyset
Section-IlI: General Knowledge
• Basic General Knowledge • General Science • Indian Politics • World Geography • Chemistry • Indian Geography • Honours and Awards
Section-IV: Logical Ability
• Puzzles and Seating Arrangement • Syllogism • Data Sufficiency • Coding-decoding • Blood Relation • Order and Ranking • Alpha Numeric Symbol Series
Section-V: Basic English
• Comprehension • Sentence Completion/ Fillers • Sentence Reproduction • Paragraph Completion • Reading Sentence Arrangement • Decision Making • Synonyms/Antonyms
Got something to discuss?
is this book contain any study material or any solved paper?