What are the some tips for JET Exam preparation?
Quant – Tips & Tricks:
- First of all go through with the whole Quant syllabus of JET exams.
- Regularly Study and revise your Study Material.
- Try using short tricks and techniques for faster calculations.
- Do daily practise of set each on Tables, Pie Chart, Line Graph, Bar Graph and Miscellaneous questions every day.
- Maintain accuracy while solving your question.
- Do detailed analysis after keep your strong topics are and what your weaknesses are. Adjust your timetable accordingly.
Reasoning – Tips & Tricks:
- First of all you should go through with the whole Reasoning syllabus that comes in JET exams.
- Puzzle is one of the most logical topics as questions are expected from this topic alone but is also time-consuming. Therefore, you should have a proper time management strategy while attempting this section.
- Always attempt those questions first on which you have a strong command as time is the most important factor to crack exams.
- Try using short tricks and techniques wherever required for faster calculations.
- Do Daily Study and practice.
- Maintain accuracy while attempting questions in the exam.
General Awareness – Tips & Tricks:
- You should be up-to-date with past six months’ current affairs to score good marks in the general awareness section.
- Read a good newspaper daily to stay updated with the banking awareness.
- Make your own short notes (national, international, defense, economics, person in news, static awareness, government’ schemes, Bank’ new schemes, etc.)
- Revise all the important news just before the exam.
- Mark the option only if you know the answer otherwise it will result in negative marking & maintaining accuracy is the key factor to crack the exam.
- You have to do complete analysis after attempting each banking quiz so that you should know your strong areas are and weak areas so that you can prepare accordingly.
English – Tips & Tricks:
- Read a good English Newspaper daily to improve your reading & writing skills.
- To score good marks in English section, keep your focus on all topics of english.
- You should have a strong command on your grammatical knowledge as it will help you a lot in solving error detection problems & improvement of sentences.
- Always attempt those questions first on which you have a strong command as time is the most important factor to crack bank exams.
- Daily attempt 1 mock test & analyze your performance in it so that you should know your strong areas are and weak areas & prepare your strategy accordingly.
- Maintain accuracy while attempting questions from this section as there is negative marking in the bank exams.
“A major part of your clearing the exam also depends on the way you preparing for your examinations, this says that the most of the time should be utilised in studies rather than in any other activity.”
Also there are many ways of studying for the exam depending on the way which suits you the best.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.