ASRB Administrative Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF
ASRB Administrative Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer Selection Process 2021:
Selection will be based on Tier I, Tier II and Interview. The Interview letters for the examination will be available for download after the declaration of result of Tier-II Examination and all instructions/ information there for will be indicated therein.
ASRB Administrative Officer Finance & Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2021:
Tier-I Exam Pattern 2021:
Objective multiple choice paper of 200 questions of one mark each of three Hours duration containing the following Section:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|Section – A||General Knowledge||50 Questions||50 Marks||03 Hours|
|Section – B||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Section – C||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Section – D||Language Comprehension (Hindi or English)||50 Questions||50 Marks|
Each wrong answer will attract a penalty of one third of the marks originally assigned to that question.
Tier-II Exam Pattern 2021:
|Section||Subject||No of Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||General Awareness of Development of Economic, Social, Scientific & Cultural Fields, History & Geography of India and the World||150 Marks||03 Hours|
|Paper-II||Constitution of India, Polity, Governance, Social Justice||150 Marks||03 Hours|
|Paper-III||Essay Writing-I (75 Marks)||150 Marks||03 Hours|
|Essay Writing-II 75 Marks|
|Paper-IV||Language Comprehension (Hindi or English)||150 Marks||03 Hours|
ASRB Administrative Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer Syllabus 2021:
Tier I (Objective Type) Syllabus:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement, World History
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social and economic.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- Agricultural and Geo-Cultural Development Issues, Human Rights, Social Conflicts, Disabilities etc.
- General Awareness specific to Structure & Functioning of ICAR.
- General Science and scientific research.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability:
- Logical Reasoning and analytical Ability – Verbal and Non-Verbal (Analogies, Similarities, Differences, space visualization, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series).
- Decision making and Problem Solving.
- General Mental ability.
Arithmetical and Numerical Ability:
- Basic Numeracy (Number system, Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration, Time and work, Time and Distance) (Class X level)
- Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.) (Class X level)
- Comprehension of Language and Writing Ability
- Précis writing, Usage and Vocabulary, Short Essays, Translation
- Interpersonal Skills including communication skills.
Tier II Syllabus:
- General awareness of Development of Economic, Social, Scientific & Cultural Fields, History & Geography of India and World.
- Constitution of India, Polity, Governance, Social Justice.